What’s new for 2020?
Wildwind already boast the widest range of catamarans and dinghies at any sailing holiday company in Europe – and this year we’ve added even more to our amazing fleet in Greece.
NEW – Goodhall Design C2 F18 racing catamaran
NEW – Goodhall Design F16 FOILING Viper catamaran
NEW – Brand new fleet of Lasers (all rig sizes)
NOW – 2 Tornados, 5 F18 Hobie Tigers, 3 FX Ones, 3 Hobie Pacifics, 6 Hobie 16 LE Race, 3 Hobie 15, 1 Hobie 14 Turbo, 2 Hobie Dragoons
NOW - 49er, 2 x 29er, RS 800, 3 x RS 500, 3 x RS 200, 1 x RS 100, 1 x Laser 4000, 3 x Laser (RS) 2000, 15 x Laser 1, 3 x RS Aero, 1x RS Feva, 5 X RS Quba, x RS Zest, 2 x RS Tera, 2 x Optimist + 2 foiling kits.
Last year we recorded top speeds of 25.6 kts on a Hobie 16, 23.4 kts on a Hobie Tiger and 21.5 kts on a foiling Laser. Think you can do better…come and try!
- I’m so impressed: no wonder you guys won the travel award for best sport/activity holiday! ”
- Is it safe to travel to Wildwind this year?
- Hear our guests speak about their July 2020 experience travelling to Vassiliki (Video!)
- A letter from Wildwind to our guests (updated)
- Wildwind opens July 1st for guests from Germany